Thursday 7 January 2010

and it just kept snowing...

Happy New Year.Sad farewell to all the Christmas magic and the sparkling lights...
all boxed away nice and safe...
and yet it just keeps snowing...
So what a better way to accept the cold than to curl up with masses of BOOK inspiration (Thank you Santa, I must have been a very good girl last year)...
with bundles of fabric and lots of other sewing goodness, you will find me in front of my fire, mug of hot Chocolate (and maybe a nip of Brandy in there at bedtime) drooling over my books with a head full of the years sewing plans...


I would like to wish you a creative New Year.

15 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see "MY" book in there! How exciting.

dottycookie said...

Happy New Year, Suzie! It all looks scrumptious, if chilly!

Jane said...

Lovely books Suzie, Happy New Year. Jane x

Amanda Makes said...

How heavenly Suzie! Enjoy! Love, Amanda xxx

Tilly Rose said...

Happy New Year wishes hun
You very lucky girl....fabric and new books sounds bliss!!!
Have fun with new projects...
Hugs
Karen x x x

French Knots said...

What a tempting stack of books!!xx

periwinkle said...

ooh you are going to be busy this year - look forward to seeing your makes :-)

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, look at all those yummy books! I can't wait to see what you do with all of your inspiration!!!

Jak said...

Ooooooooo, I'm suffering from book envy. I too sat yesterday, (with no heating I might add) wrapped in patchwork quilts and crocheted blankets going through all my magazines looking for inspiration. Must be a thing us crafters do when we have to batten down the hatches against the weather. Looking forward to your makes. Keep warm.
Jak

Tracy said...

We just put away the last of the Christmas decorations and decor today too... Always a bit of a *sigh* that until next year. LOTS of happy crafting and reading ahead...love it! Happy Days, Suzie :o) ((HUGS))

silverpebble said...

Snuggle in, keep warm, eat comfort food, sew things.

Your reading matter looks very enviable indeed x

Twiggy said...

Happy New Year to you too, keep cosy and enjoy your reading!!
Twiggy x

Michelle said...

Thanks suzie...
For the very very sweet comment on my blog...
And loved seeing your gorgeous pics...
I hope your new year is bright and lovely full of grandma goodness...
Michelle...

Locket Pocket said...

What lovely looking books! Will you do a review of them sometime???

Lucy x

dutchcomfort said...

Happy new Year Suzie!!

Lots of scrumptious stuff to look at!