Friday 23 February 2007

Can you HELP...please!

My favourite's on AOL went down and I have lost a number of saved blog and web sites and a number of podcast addies.
I am slowly getting some back (and discovering some new ones on the way) I can not find two I used to listen to regularly.
Sister Dianne's pod cast address, I can hear her in my head saying 'until the next time craft on' Also one I think it was called Creative Mom. She is a busy Mom and records her shows in the car while her babe has the afternoon nap and its just chat about what she gets up to and her creative view point.
Please if you can help me I would be a much happier person. Thank You

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but is that your bunny?! Because I want to rub my face on it! SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know that AOL could loose our favs! I'll have to note mine down somewhere as I've got dozens os blogs and inspiring websites that I would never remember. Sorry not familiar with the podcasts you mentioned

Janie said...

Not sure if this would work, but do you remember when you last visited these sites? If so they should still be in the History.

Bye the way, that bunny is seriously cute.

Janie