Monday 21 December 2009

Back on line....Snowed in.....

I can not tell you how pleased I am to be back on line, its kinda lonely being a stay at home Mom and the computer is very much a life line for my sanity. So to be without it, no fault of my own, has pushed me a little to the edge...My eldest child is now sharing my Mac computer with me as he is in his final year of primary and has lots of computer work to be doing, sadly the lack of computer has had some repercussions with his school work ... anyway here I am, a few days to Christmas with no posts of all the Christmas making and activities, yes sad I know... Its been a difficult few weeks for various reasons and I thank you for your personal emails. They have meant so much to me and kept me smiling through.


At present I am snowed in, its blue skies and deep snow, its magical...I was at my children's Nativity and the Vicar of the church gave a blessing, talking about forgetting about worries, money, material worth and to let go and enjoy the joy of the season, love, health and sharing our time with those we love in the spirit of the season. The best advise I have heard in a while, so with these words ringing in my ears, the house has that special Christmas atmosphere and there is children's laughter ringing through the rooms, the fire warms our toes and the lights twinkle. Yes indeed a time to let go of worries and just spend time in the moment the moment that is Christmas.

Again I thank you for your support, this creative blogging community of ours is fabulous for that. I hope to post tomorrow about the creative things going on around here... enjoy your Christmas time!

7 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Have a lovely Christmas Suzie!

Lucy x

Amy said...

You summed up the spirit of the season in a nutshell. Merry Christmas! Peace.

Lyn said...

What a lovely post-we too are snowed in!
Merry Christmas
Love
Lyn
xxx

Thimbleanna said...

Sounds like a very wise Vicar. And lovely to put his words into action when you're snowed it!

Kitty said...

I hope you and yours have a happy Christmas time, Suzie. And that 2010 brings with it a fresh start and much happiness.

Take care, xxx

julie said...

hope you're enjoying the christmas holidays with your boys and have a lovely day tomorrow. Thanks so much for the card that arrived this morning, J x

periwinkle said...

glad to hear/see you back online , hope you had an excellent christmas with your boys .