Friday 8 August 2008

Summer sun... long may it last...


The summer holidays are about half way through now, I am enjoying every minute of it and for the first time in ages I feel relaxed and happy and my creative vibe is well and truly in full flow...
OK, I might not have the time to actually make all the crafty goodness but the ideas are fully formed and I just need some time to put them in to being.  Once the summer holiday is over the post holidays blues will kick in, so this is when I will get my ideas and sketch books out and start the 'MAKING'...So its back to full on Mommy mode, the buckets and spades are packed, the picnic is coming together, the wine is cooling in the fridge and we are off for a couple of days by the beach...off to pack the knitting bag, will I take more sock yarn or something a little more substantial? 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Today we are loving: The Charlie and Lola craft magazine... all the cutting out, gluing and sticking, stickers and stories...
I am enjoying reading a 'new to me' blog the Simple Mom blog, I love the way this blog gets me thinking about the way I mother and how I do things...this can only be a good thing.


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't know there was a Charlie and Lola magazine! We just love Charlie and Lola and their pink milk!!! The picture you posted is lovely...the white and blue shirt against that daisy is beautiful!

this is my patch said...

Just carry on being the mum you are, and continue to have fun for the rest of the holidays. x

Locket Pocket said...

Your holidays sound like so much fun! And it's great that you can appreciate the fact that although crafty time might be a bit restricted now you will have plenty of time come September! Love your socks by the way! Lucy x

Jacoline said...

What a great blog. I love it. Will visit you more often. Thanks

Ragged Roses said...

Hope you found some sunshine at the beach! I love the holidays with the children, it's such a special time that seems to be passing so quickly

KImx