Wednesday 21 November 2007

A little ray of sunshine...

Oh boy its kind of hectic around here...yep its the Christmas vibe!!! I am working on an order and its taking up lots of my free time, not that I am complaining. So in between this and a dentist appointment, emergency vets appointment, trying to arrange the schools Christmas craft room, and keeping up with the housework...my time is a little manic at the moment. Little things make me smile, watching the children play, the first snow fall on the surrounding hills and the little gifts of nature...


Wishing my blogging friends across the pond a VERY HAPPY Thanks giving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with getting everything done, I am busy here too. But I am starting to feel a little festive.

Ragged Roses said...

The build up to Christmas can be so frantic can't it? Every year I try and be more organised and fail miserably! Good luck with all your orders, crafting, visits to vets (hope everything is okay) and school stuff. Take care
Kim x

this is my patch said...

I thought we were going to be away at Christmas and now we are probably not going to be, so I am starting to panic, I have at least written all my Christmas cards, which took me about a day in total, now it's just the presents, at least I have nearly a month to sort those out!